The LUCCA M58 is a stainless steel dual boiler, rotary pump, E61 espresso machine with a built-in PID and shot timer that can be direct plumbed or run on its built-in reservoir. Built in Italy by Quick Mill a trusted and well established name in the espresso industry.
Who is it for?
The espresso lover who holds aesthetic and delicious espresso to be of equal importance. With a PID and commercial standard 58mm group head, you can pull shots just how the roaster intended or just as easily go off the reservation and experiment with new recipes. You want every shot to be a ritualistic experience. Grinding, tamping, lifting the M58's polished stainless steel brew lever, watching the espresso drip from its included bottomless portafilter. Plus, you need enough steam power for when your milk-with-a-spot-of-coffee friends are over.
- Wood-handled stainless steel tamper
- Bottomless portafilter
- Double-spouted portafilter
- Double basket (18g)
- Triple basket (20g)
- Blind basket
- 2-hole and 3-hole steam tips
- Cleaning brush
- Direct plumb kit
- Drain pan attachment
Our techs will bench-test this machine to ensure that no damage has occurred during shipping and that the machine is working just as it should. They will also adjust the pump pressure to pull shots at 9 bars out-of-box.
- 2 bar steam pressure
- Stainless steel boilers with 1400W heating elements
- E61 group head
- Resettable hi-limit to protect the heating element
- PID temperature control
- Integrated shot timer accurate to the tenth of a second
- Steam and pump pressure gauges
- Heating indicator lights
- No-burn, stainless steel steam and hot water arms
- Joystick steam and hot water valves
- Direct plumb option (braided water line included)
- Brew boiler: Stainless steel, .75L
- Steam Boiler: Stainless steel, 1.4L
- Reservoir: 3L (with low water sensor)