Big on features but small in stature, the Rocket Espresso Faustino Espresso Grinder is sized just-right for your kitchen counter. The Faustino's compact form factor and short under-cabinet height makes it the perfect pair with Rocket Espresso's home machines—while still offering the grind quality for incredible home espresso. The Faustino begins with outsized furniture that belie its compact casing; a large textured grind adjust dial, thick portafilter rest, and capacious bean hopper offer excellent ergonomics. Internally, a sound-insulated case, stepless 50mm flat burrset, anti-static grounds chute, and shaped dosing cone ensure clean, consistent portafilter fills. Controls are mounted at a slight angle with a high-contrast touchscreen that allows for dosing options or continuous grinding modes. The Faustino is offered in matching chrome, contrast black, or special edition Appartamento finishes.
- Stepless Grind Adjust: A large knurled knob and outsized indicator make finding your grind setting a snap.
- Touchscreen Programming: The Faustino's top-mounted touchscreen offers single, double and continuous grinding.
- 50mm Flat Burrs: A dedicated cut for espresso make short work of espresso shots.
- Large Hopper: The Faustino's large hopper holds up to a pound and a half (that's 680g if you prefer) of beans at a time.
- Compact Case: A compact 5"x9" case matches home-size espresso machines without sacrificing on grind quality.